The Ozone Zephyr is synonymous with light wind kiteboarding – it has become a session saver for so many. It has an incredible range which is the key to its appeal.
THE ZEPHYR IS A GROUND BREAKING KITE AND WITHOUT DOUBT WAS THE FIRST LIGHT WIND SPECIFIC KITE ON THE MARKET THAT DELIVERED BOTH PERFORMANCE AND HANDLING.
The Zephyr V4 brings fresh new colours and printing to the very popular 2015 design. New ultra-strong lightweight bladders have been incorporated into the Zephyr V4, reducing weight and improving light wind performance even further with lighter steering and faster turns.
Incorporating elements of the performance dominating Edge V8 along with the ease of previous model Zephyrs to fly and relaunch, the Zephyr V4 has a crisp powerful feeling and a direct positive bar feel, with instant power delivery and superior up-wind performance. It has a very large wind range, which means if the wind picks up you can comfortably stay out on the water.
These attributes make it perfect for cruising, jumping, honing your strapless airs or learning handle passes. The boost is impressive and floaty, with smooth and easy kite loops.
There is no question that the Zephyr V4 will get you out there enjoying whatever aspect of kiting you prefer on the day. If you are looking for an all-round one-kite quiver and often ride in light winds, the Zephyr V4 is the kite for you.
As with all Ozone products, we pride ourselves with top of the line manufacturing in our own factory using the highest quality materials. The Zephyr V4 is constructed with quality proven Teijin D2 canopy material and Teijin Dacron providing a crisp feel and a strong kite.
The Catalyst is available in 17m and in 3 colour schemes. Custom colours are also available.
- 4-line pulley-less system (no pulleys, no problems)
- Huge wind range, 6 – 20 knots (or less with a Light wind specific board)
- Smooth power on demand
- Direct and positive bar feel
- Tight radius turn for great pop and fun
- One-Pump system for quick and easy setup
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Color coded and numbered fool proof line connectors
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 canopy material
- Teijin Dacron for the L.E. & Struts
- Internal reinforcements for improved durability with double layer Dacron inside the LE closing seam
- Double stitched bonded seams
- Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution
- Reinforced leading edge and struts in high stress areas
- Reinforced trailing edge
- Light weight & low profile aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads
- Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas
- Anti line snag tip deflectors
- Ozone warranty and back-up service guaranteed
Bar sold seperately. We recommend the Contact Water Control System with 27m lines.
Based on 80kg average rider
Kite Only – Kite, Bag, Repair pack