THE INFINITY UNIQUELY BLENDS A CLASSIC TWIN-TIP FREERIDE FEELING WITH IMPRESSIVE LIGHT WIND PERFORMANCE MAKING RIDING IN A BREEZE MORE EXCITING AND PROGRESSIVE.
Alive with speed and maneuverability, the Infinity redefines what we think of as a light wind board. It is livelier, lighter and smaller than other light wind specific boards – the Infinity motivates progression! It has range too; as the wind increases the Infinity remains smooth and controllable to ride thanks to its unique hybrid freeride-light wind outline. The Infinity V2 features updated 3D shaping at the tips and refined flex patterns for a smoother rider in chop and increased comfort on landings and when carving turns.
The double concave bottom shape going flat towards channeled tips and optimized rocker line provides early planning, continuous board speed through lulls and impressive upwind performance. Off centered inserts relieve stress on ankles while edging to ride upwind, this also allows for an easy load and pop in light breezes.Ideally suited for twin-tip riders who want simply to cruise, freeriders searching for high end light wind performance, all the way to freestyle addicts aspiring to throw unhooked tricks in a breeze.
Don’t find yourself sitting in desperation on the beach, take the Infinity and tear it up!
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction – World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Kites, Paragliders and Speed Wings; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- Hybrid Freeride Lightwind Outline – Alive with speed and manoeuverability, the Infinity V1 redefines what we think of as a light wind board, it’s not dull and oversized like some others on the market – the Infinity motivates progression! It has range too; as the wind increases the Infinity remains smooth to ride thanks to its unique hybrid freeride-light wind outline.
- Double Concave and Tip Channels – Designed with a double concave bottom shape going flat towards channeled tips and optimized rocker line. This combination provides early planning, continuous board speed through lulls and impressive upwind performance.
- Cohesive Flex Patterns – The Infinity’s cohesive flex pattern provides control when loading up for bigger airs and the progressive flex towards the tips helps absorb landings smoothly.
- Grab Recess – Grab Recesses on both rails if riding without a handle.
- Off Centred Inserts – Off centered inserts relieve stress on ankles when edging to ride upwind, this also allows for an easy load and pop in light breezes.
- Highest Quality Fibreglass – Precise lamination using high quality Biaxial and UD fiberglass layers to provide the ultimate balance of flex, response and strength.
- A-Grade Paulownia Core – The premium A-grade Paulownia core provides ultimate flex characteristics, amazing strength, and reduced weight.
- A-Grade 316 Stainless Steel Inserts – Highest quality 316 Stainless Steel inserts embedded into ABS blocks. This insert construction offers superior strength for powered riding and using boots.
- Foot Pads and Straps V2 – Having comfortable footpads and straps can be the difference between a good session and a bad one. Our V2 design provides the ultimate balance between performance and comfort to keep the good sessions rolling!
Our foot straps are ergonomically designed featuring Ultralon Performance Foam® and plush neoprene for the ultimate in comfort and control while providing a precise fit. Ultralon foam has an exceptional resistance to packing out, it doesn’t compress over time and has an outstanding formability enabling anatomical adaptation. Combined with the quick and easy velcro size adjustment, the strap provides a snug fit to all foot shapes and sizes or wetsuit booties.
We have designed our footpads to provide superior comfort, adaptability and strength. The multi-density foam pads combine a shock absorption base layer and a higher density top layer with precise contouring and texture for increased traction to keep your feet comfortably locked in. The baseplate is built strong with nine strap positions and five stance angle options allowing for uncompromised adaptability.